This white tea originates from China and is the least processed of all tea varietals and retains more of its antioxidants, known as polyphenols. The infusion of silky white tea with dried rose & lavender flowers is ideal for a relaxing moment.
1. Add 2,5 g of tea leaves, per 250ml cup, to the teapot
2. Add (preferably filtered) hot water up to 70 °C
3. Close the pot and let infuse for 3 minutes
4. Strain the infusion and pour into a cup
5. Your tea is ready to enjoy!
White tea, like green and black tea, is made from the plant “Camellia sinensis”, where the youngest tea leaves and buds are selected. They undergo minimal processing; where leaves are withered gently in direct sunlight and packaged as soon as there isn’t any moisture left. Brews are typically pale in colour with sweeter, floral notes.