Ideal after a meal with refreshing mint and peppery notes.
One of the most widely used herbal teas which can aid good digestion and stomach problems, supports the immune system and can help in relieving headaches. Caffeine- and theine-free with a refreshing menthol flavour.
Brewed hot or cold, this tea is perfect for infusing any time of the day or night. Of all the healthy herbal teas in the world, peppermint tea is one of the most used and respected. Peppermint is a hybrid mint, a cross between watermint and spearmint. Origin USA
Herbal teas are referred to as “tisanes” and fit into the category of other teas – here leaves, stems, bark, roots or any portion of a plant infused in water to release its benefits. Steeping the herbs/ingredients in hot water brings out the plants’ benefits by releasing the active ingredients, such as essential oils.
1. Add 2,5 g of tea leaves, per 250ml cup, to the teapot
2. Add (preferably filtered) hot water up to 95 °C
3. Close the pot and let infuse for 5-8 minutes
4. Strain the infusion and pour into a cup
5. Your herbal tea is ready to enjoy!