An enticing blend with the benefits of green tea, a pale yellow colour and subtle lemon and lime notes. This green tea can be enjoyed both hot and cold, in all seasons. Loaded with antioxidants. Contains some caffeine. Our Japanese Lime green tea blend has its origins in Sencha, China.
1. Add 2,5 g of tea leaves, per 250ml cup, to the teapot
2. Add (preferably filtered) hot water up to 80 °C
3. Close the pot and let infuse for 3-5 minutes
4. Strain the infusion and pour into a cup
5. Your tea is ready to enjoy!
Green Tea, like white and black tea, is made from the plant “Camellia sinensis”, and resembles white tea more than it does black tea. The leaves are heated immediately after plucking to prevents them from withering or oxidizing. The colour is typically pale green to golden and the flavour can vary tremendously, from smooth and subtle to a little astringent.