Black tea, elderberries, cat's paw, natural flavours
1. Add 2,5 g of tea leaves, per 250ml cup, to the teapot
2. Add (preferably filtered) hot water up to 95 °C
3. Close the pot and let infuse for 3-5 minutes
4. Strain the infusion and pour into a cup
5. Your tea is ready to enjoy!
Black Tea, like white and green tea, is made from the plant “Camellia sinensis”, and after picking the leaves are dried and then undergo oxidation, where enzymes are released that change the color and flavor of the leaves. Black teas take on a reddish to brownish hue when brewed. The flavours of black tea are more pronounced and fuller, and can include profiles like roasted, tannic, smooth, or biting.